      From: Curley McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 12:26 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hip Hip Hooray!

IT IS UP TO US to hold our congresscritters feet to the fire, or to REPLACE
THEM!  Our work is NOT over, our work of pressuring congress and local goobers
to do the right thing IS JUST BEGINNING!

Make no mistake about it, OUR WORK HAS TO BEGIN NOW!

   Curt Raymond via Mercedes  January 20, 2017 at 11:16 AM  Yeah right, he's
got a congress that basically hates him. This is going to be more of the same.
That said I'm doing my best to keep an open mind. Maybe what we need is a
president that everybody hates. Ideally somebody who will make the tough
choices that need doing but stuff that somebody who is trying to stay popular
would never do...
-Curt