The political discussions on the list have gotten out of hand lately. We never
minded them as long as people remained civil but as of late that is not the
case. From this point forward we are banning political discussions on the list.
If it continues folks will be issued a warning, and the next violation will
result in their posts being moderated. If it continues past that point more
drastic measure may be necessary.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Sent from my iPhone