I posted about this exact topic a week or two ago. Short version is,
Mobil is screwing with their formulas AGAIN. The Mobil-1 5W-40 is now
re-named "Turbo Diesel Truck" formula. But I have yet to see this at
any store, let alone in 5qt jugs at Wal-Mart. There's also a new
10W-40 'Extended Performance' version which looks tempting in place of
the thicker 15W-50 'Extended Performance'. Neither of these is on the
shelf at the 2 Wal-Marts near me.

For Delvac-1, World Impex has it on sale for $25/gallon at the moment,
but who knows what S&H will be (I didn't check):

http://www.worldimpex.com/item_detail.html?sku=238657

:-)

-Dave M.