He’s over on the Space Coast somewhere, I believe.  Melbourne?

Sorta grungy, isn’t he?  I find that interesting, considering he’s now the
regional guy for the MBCA.  Guess they’re lowering their standards, or giving
up appearance for competence?

I’m not being critical, ‘cause he seems to be pretty knowledgeable on the old
stuff, but if he showed up like that to one of the Tampa Bay Section’s meetings
people would be passing out on their tea cozies.

Which is why I don’t belong to the MBCA.  One of the reasons, that is.

-D