They look correct to me.  The side bolsters have a slightly different tint to
them, but that’s probably due to the camera and wear.  Notice the pattern of
color is gradually shaded from front to rear, and side to center.

But still, it’s a non-turbo and has the goshawful Chrysler Type II ACC servo.
Yikes.

-D