Copied from my texts to my dealer parts guy - I just bought two of them:

"A question, if I may: A 0008350644 magnet, otherwise known as a monovalve kit
or plunger, used to be around $260.00 list. A couple of months ago, the price
dropped to around $50 - I remember asking you to check it for me."

"$40 Wholesale"

I'll post a copy of the invoice when I get home if you like.  That was on
January 12, 2017.

-D

Sent from my iPad