Then you do not want 240V or you will kill the ballasts.

RB

On 07/02/2017 2:26 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
They are 120 units.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2017, at 1:23 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

On 06/02/2017 9:11 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
If the breakers are next to each other then  measuring line to line SHOULD get
you 240v.
But only if the 2 wires we speak of are both connected to the breakers. If one
of the wires is connected to the neutral bar then we are going to get 110V.

Kaleb should know if the lights are 240V units. I am not familiar with the sort
of lights he is using but I have not personally seen 240V flourescent fixtures.

RB