That would be cool, but I have a hunch it's not really on the agenda :-)

  Chris

andrew strasfogel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Special gala at the Claremore
Opera House featuring a performance (in
German, of course) of Wagner's Parsifal.  For the uninitiated, Parsifal is
5+ hrs. long, counting intermissions.  This opera, due to its length and
entertainment value, has given birth to the expression "Twice as long as
Parsifal, but not half as funny" when describing something that is truly,
and I mean monumentally, monotonous.