Weld or cnc programming.

Even plumbers make more than most kollege grads, especially the buttercups with basketweaving or transgender studies degrees,
Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 19, 2017 at 1:25 PM
No mooching going on here. I’m not paying his bills. We have a policy of “Home is always Home” for any family member. I’ll provide a roof over your head, but you’re going to pay for that privilege unless you’re disabled.

I would also point out that it’s damned difficult for anyone without a degree and even in some cases with a degree, who is just starting out, to make a decent living. Yeah, I know, you can work two jobs, etc., etc., but the problem is it’s near impossible to even make a subsistence living as an unskilled worker. I don’t know what the solution is, suffice to say I’m damned glad I’m not just out of school and trying to start a career right now.

-D