Was that cheap one on ebay. Engine runs GREAT. Not sure about the tranny. Tried to go in reverse, and can get it moving forward after a while. Going to change the filter etc and see what happens. Body is trashed. Belonged to a college kid. When I popped open the truck I was stunned. The pane behind the fuel tank was filled with probably 2 grand worth of equalizers, crossovers etc. They had nice speakers mounted in each the front doors(ruined door panels though). Then I looked up the front seats and noticed there were HUGE 12" woofers installed under each from seat. Holy cow, never seen anything like that before.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,