Ok, this is how I tested the console switch:

 * At the console I removed the LR Switch ( with the window that won't
   go up) and put it in the position of the RR switch.   Switch made RR
   window go up/down without a problem.
 * Put the switch back in the LR where it came from and it no longer
   worked.

To me that says the console switch is bad, right?

Now to confuse things, I put the known to be good RR switch in the LR console position - it still didn't make the window move.

In Larry's world of switch testing, that exercise told me nothing. Normally, swapping the switches like that would have resulted in one of the console switches making either window operate. Does that tell me:

 * the wiring between the console and window is  bad?

I need to go look at the