Has anyone tried going to the main page on the Okiebenz site
http://okiebenz.com/

A friend to whom I recommended that he join the group since he has an 82 or so 300CD can't get anywhere off that page. Nothing works so he can't apply to join the list. I tried the same and had the same problem. Nothing on the main page will go anywhere.

I know I can send him a link but I figured if we are both having that problem then how many others who might want to join are having that problem.

Manfred