Anybody ever re-cover that piece of foam or cardboard above the sun visors?
The mbtex on mine is flapping in the breeze on one side, but I have not
looked into removing the formed foam backing. It appears to be in good
shape depite having some sort of water leak up there.

Sun visor clip gave out recently on one side also, so it is probably tine
to tackle it.

On Feb 26, 2017 6:02 AM, "Dan Penoff via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>