Take it back to HF.  get a new one or a refund.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
March 1, 2017 at 12:14 PM
So you can give the vibrating tool back to your....

Ooops sorry, won't go there...

--FT

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
March 1, 2017 at 11:57 AM
Floor joists replaced, all ceramic tile removed and pergo installed. Was at the house till 11pm last night finishing it up. Pergo is not hard to install just requires some thinking when have to meet up and different angles etc, especially since this is my first time doing it and with only basic wood working tools such as tape measure and table saw and my HF vibrating tool which I think we have have gotten it close to worn out. It is oozing all sorts of great out of the tip which I would not think it should do. Renters got the keys this morning and I finally got that nightmare over with.

Sent from my iPhone