First time I went there last Feb to ask about doing my wheels they told me it would be September before they would have time to do them. When I went in the middle of September they said they don't do wheels.

Kyle Arola via Mercedes wrote:
Did you check with Powder Coating of Gainesville?  I know they have done
some amazing work and is who I am planning on visiting for my wheels.  Not
sure of their prices yet...

Kyle

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 12:04 PM, MG via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>