I needed to find the relay for the blinker, to keep the fluid level.  There
were a few cars that had the little box, so I had to go.

The 300SE I had pulled some stuff off a few weeks ago was still there and had
the relay.  It also had the headlight it was too late to pull last trip.  I did
get the seat bottom to replace the busted up driver seat in Polei.

There was a 300CD in the yard as well.  IT was attacked by mexicans or trolls,
I am not sure which.  I really wanted the injectors, but the things were locked
in there.  I did not have the can of kroil, so they did not loosen.  On top of
that, the dang deep socket 27mm was not seating.  Poo.  I did get the turbo
out.

I am pretty sure there was nothing really wrong with the CD.  Body was good,
interior was nice until the trolls got into it.  What sent it to the yard was
the accretion of black crap clogging the exhaust manifold.  Once I got the
turbo off, the whole thing was just caked closed with black muck.  If I had
been able to pull the intake, setting it on fire would have been the beginning
of an endless flame.  Driving home I was tempted to hit the HF and get a parts
washer to put out on the deck.

clay