My vote for value is no more than a quarter asking.

The cars fall apart at 15 years.  There is a list as long as my leg of issues
that will run at least four figures to make right with these cars.  They were
minimally viable out of the factory and there is no way any Benz built after
1996 will ever last long enough to become a classic.  The accountants shat all
over the engineers and killed any chance of Mercedes making long lived cars.

I seem to be collecting cars twice that age that are easier to keep on the road
and far less expensive per annum to drive.   In the past year I think I spent
close to blue book for a W220 to keep it on the road.  AT the moment, I can not
drive the turd because it needs $3k of electronics to be safe to drive.