Craig, she drives like that in the snow as well.  How she has escaped major
accidents or damage is completely beyond my comprehension.

When she drives the 350SDL I tell her that once she gets out on the main road
(it’s up to operating temperature by then) she can “drive it like she stole
it.”  She must have this week because my mileage in that car is way off.  I’ve
not gotten to 400 miles on this tank and it’s down to 1/8 of a tank.  She drove
it to work two days, the rest of that was me.

I love her awful, but I don’t like to ride with her.

-D