Actually, the interior is very clean so maybe no quite so sad as I had
thought.  Engine is suspicious due to surface rust and air cleaner missing
a nut.  Undercarriage suspension bits have surface rust.  I know Silver
Star - the local shop.  Used to drive my W111 3.5 coupe over there from NW
DC b/c they had a German mechanic (owner) who was very careful.
Eventually, he gently asked me to stop coming b/c there was less profit for
him working on such an old car.  :(

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 12:56 PM, Dan--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com