Everything is back together with one exception - I have one exhaust header bolt
that’s stretched and looking poorly.  I have everything back together and ready
to go but that.  As soon as the spouse rolls up I’ll head over to Ace to get a
replacement and I’ll be done.

Used my vice and the old bearing to press the new one into the new bearing
carrier.  Used a flat bladed screwdriver and a rubber mallet to tap the new
bearing into place by positioning the blade on the edge of the inner race and
tapping it carefully, alternating at 180 degree positions.  Took a minute or
two, but the bearing went one without a problem and seated nicely.  Got the new
flex disc in without an issue.  Notice they (MB) supplies a couple of sets of
different length bolts, so you have to pay attention to the ones you took out.

With the help of the floor jack I got the exhaust back in place without nearly
as much effort as I expected.  Got three of the four bolts in the headers,
waiting for the replacement bolt shortly as described.

Then it’s the moment of truth - test drive!

-D