When I flew to Little Rock to pick up the 350SDL I carried on with a bunch of
tools. I realized my mistake when I got to security, as I had intended to check
that bag. Dang it!

I spent about 20 minutes with some HS employee with a gauge that measured the
length of my tools to see if they could go or not. Mostly HF stuff on purpose,
it went in the bin if they didn't approve.

I probably got flagged because I had a one way ticket, too.

-D

Sent from my iPad