do a google search for images of your particular stereo. I found exact matches for my Becker Grand Prix which show me where the power, ground, speaker, antenna control, mute for Cell Phone, and speaker front/real vol control wires attach, etc. If you have a Becker BE-1432 I'll be happy to send what I have...

Good luck -

Larry