And the wealthy sporting types who hunt with shotguns.

RB

On 31/03/2017 10:46 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
Except for the criminals

--FT

On 3/30/17 4:15 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
Not a lot of gun owners in the UK compared to here, I imagine.

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    Or of Darwin's theories

    --FT

    On 3/29/17 4:41 PM, Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes wrote:

        I first saw this in an article aggregated from the Guardian.
        The idiots
        there said that this was an example of the "stand your ground"
        laws.

         From what I understand about British law, you must retreat
        even in your own
        home. No wonder they are (or claim to be) unaware of the
        "castle doctrine".

        Greg

    Winston Churchill:
    “Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or
    small, large or petty,
    never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
    Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming
    might of the enemy.”