Well I told the guy I would come there later yesterday since he was so anxious to do the deal, finally figured out a time so told him like 530-6. He sends back some indecipherable response, turns out they are having some marathon family meeting about this death, whoever it was. I go there anyway, told him I was otw and when I got there. Never heard back, haven't heard back yet so I don't know what the deal is. I got 4 SEL wheels to take to swap the tars off the pimp rims and mount on the SEL wheels thence onto the car if the deal goes through. If he jerks me around more I might have to go Kleb and keep decrementing the price $100/day. I might ping him again later if I have the urge.

--FT