a big German V8! Went and picked up the 560SEC yesterday, drove into town and took the bus up to where it was, drove back to a friend's place and got a ride to get my truck in town, so have to figure out how to get to the car and get it home. But driving it a bit I was most impressed with how it ran. Feels good to stomp that pedal, a much different experience from the SDs fer sure! It's otherwise a bit rough, rear shocks seem shot, as it was bouncing a bit. Front suspension seems a bit loose but steering is fairly tight. Flex disks might need changing, I thought I felt a bit of clunking in the driveline. But it's driveable so that is OK. I guess it will be fun with a little sorting.

My friend, who knows little to nothing about cars, thought it looked pretty cool rolling up. I do love the style.

--
--FT
Winston Churchill: