And what did the re-tune do to it?

RB

On 18/04/2017 1:44 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Only 5k off sticker? That is not much of a deal. That is pretty routine in the
auto business. $10-$15k off sticker would be a deal.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 1:27 PM, Kevin Kraly via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Yes, these are brand-new 2015 TDI diesel's that have never been sold. I have
decided to take the buyback offer on my 2014 beetle convertible TDI and pick up
one of these 2015's. I was even able to find one that was the exact same color
with only 35 miles on it, but it's in Houston!! Road trip!! The price I was
quoted was $5000 off the sticker if it is financed through VW, and $8000 if it
is leased!  My nephew and I are flying to Houston next Thursday, and driving it
home over the weekend. Since I will still have the 2014, I will be able to swap
over the wheels and upgraded tires to the 2015. I could not pass up the deal!
Kevin in Hillsboro, Oregon

Sent from my cell

On Apr 18, 2017, at 9:45 AM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes