Roger,

"Zundfogle" is German for "firing order".  This was cast in the valve covers
and heads of older MB engines for reference purposes. Sellers who don't know
these cars like we do will often put a reference in their for sale ads about
the "zundfogle" engines, thinking this term means there's something of great
value relative to this.

It's sort of like the folks who refer to the laminated glass windows on the
W140 models as being "bulletproof".

Always gives us a good chuckle....

Dan

Sent from my iPad