A very crowded driveway right now. If these kids would ever move out I would
have more space...

I have a two car garage (300D & SL500) a three car wide driveway (1994 S420,
350SDL, 300SEL) and the street (1998 S420).

The two W126 cars are usually parked end to end in front of the 300D's garage
so the SL500 can come and go freely. Needless to say it's quite a ballet when I
need to work on a particular car in the garage.

With the 300SEL coming online soon, either it or the 98 S420 will be departing.
 I will have room for the Finnie.

-D