Some observations:

I’ve never seen that upholstery pattern in a Euro model.  It looks like it’s in
very good shape.

It’s a stick!!

The dual air thing in the trunk is a little scary, but tells me that someone
was attempting to use this as a functional vehicle.  I say that because my LWB
didn’t have AC and the rear cabin would heat up like a sauna even with heavy
duty window tint on it.

Half-assed DOT conversion left the Euro wiper and washer hardware in the lower
trim panels.  That stuff is nearly unobtainium for a W123.

Euro bumpers!

15’ bundts

There is so much good stuff on this car it’s not funny.  Between the 15” bundts
and the bumpers you probably have $3k. An OM617 with a stick has value, too.

-D