Agreed. Would love to see pics, and GoPro Vid. Completely document the
entire journey. Then edit that video into a professional looking "episode"
and upload to a new YouTube channel "Clay'll Paint It!"

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:50 AM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Take some pix, before / after would be great!

> Max
> Charleston SC
>
> On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 12:42 AM, clay via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Figured I may as well bite the bullet and see how much goodness I could
> > bestow upon Allen.

"Das beste oder nichts." - *Gottlieb Daimler*