FLAPS.  THey have a black fiberglass reinforced epoxy kit for that.

I used it on the 87 300D washer tank.  it worked.

I got it at oreally?

Drain the tank, scratch up the area with sandpaper or whatever works. Cut the fiberglass patch, mix the epoxy, spread some on the patch area, lay in the patch, then add more epoxy on top. Let it cure.
Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
May 10, 2017 at 10:21 PM
This is not something I would normally think about but the kid ran over something which pushed the bottom radiator support up a little which caused it to bend in on the side which eventually either wore a hole in or cracked the side plastic tank. He is poor and is currently looking for another job. Is it possible to patch it with jb weld or something and it last a reasonable amount of time? I would prefer to replace if pulling radiator anyway but trying to think of a cheap fix of possible.