From: Floyd Thursby [mailto:buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 9:57 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] For the daughter unit? -- more info?

I'm going to go look at this thing
https://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/6132810319.html  with her, he says a
window doesn't work due to a stripped gear and thinks the brakes might be a bit
soft.  190k miles, kinda high.  She has $4k she would spend, I'm thinking $3500
is reasonable, 3800 max if that.  It looks half decent, says his wife drives it.

I'm not sure this is the best idea, but she has become a Benzhead so there's
that...

Hey Poos can you run the VIN at your dealer buddy, see what might have been
done to it?  Kleb, can you get a carfax?

--FT

      Main data

Parameter       Value
Ident. number (FIN)     4JG1631751A413396
VIN     4JGAB75E23A413396
Baumuster       163175
Sales name      ML 500
Permanent link
http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/mercedes/vin_check?su=wcxqja-l
Order number    0 3 704 35361 (Destination: USA)
Delivery date   09 01 2003
PAINT1  040U BLACK
Interior color  261A LEATHER BLACK
Engine  113965 30 456285
Gearbox         722666 04 082858

      General data for model code 163175

Baumuster       Модель  Платформа       Модель  Двигатель       КП      Кол-во
дверей   Date
>From   Date To
163175 <http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/mercedes/baumuster?v=163175>
ML-class <http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/mercedes/baumuster?s=ML-class>
        W163 <http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/mercedes/baumuster?b=W163>
ML500
        Бензин
113 <http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/mercedes/baumuster?e=113>.965
<http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/mercedes/baumuster?e=113.965>  АКП
722.666 <http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/mercedes/baumuster?g=722.666>
        5

      SA codes

Parameter       Value
040U    BLACK
200A    LEATHER
241     FRONT SEAT LH ELECTRIC ADJUSTABLE WITH MEMORY
242     FRONT SEAT RH ELECTRIC ADJUSTABLE WITH MEMORY
245     ON-BOARD COMPUTER
249     AUTOMATICALLY DIPPING INSIDE REAR VIEW MIRROR
261A    LEATHER BLACK
280     LEATHER STEERING WHEEL AND LEATHER GEAR SHIFT KNOB
293     No code designation available
345     RAIN SENSOR
349     No code designation available
357     NAVIGATION-SYSTEM - ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
414     ELECTRIC TILT/SLIDE SUNROOF IN GLASS VERSION
423     5-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
461     INSTRUMENT WITH MILES IND. AND ENGLISH LEGEND
472     ELECTRONIC STABILITY PROGRAM (ESP)
494     U.S. VERSION
500     OUTSIDE REAR VIEW MIRROR LH AND RH FOLDING
522     RADIO ICU "ALPINE" USA
524     PAINTWORK - PRESERVATION
551     ANTI-THEFT/ANTI-BREAK-IN WARNING SYSTEM
580     AIR CONDITIONING
636     DELETION - WARNING TRIANGLE
723     BAGGAGE COMPARTMENT COVERING
803     YOM 22/1
810     SOUND SYSTEM
819     CD CHANGER
840     DARK TINTED GLASS
848     ELEC. SIDE WINDOWS
873     SEAT HEATER FOR LEFT AND RIGHT FRONT SEATS
887     LOCKABLE SAFE
M113    V8-GASOLINE ENGINE M113
M50     DISPLACEMENT 5.0 LITER
P37     SPECIAL EDITION "INSPIRATION"
W62     REAR PANEL FLAP WITH WINDOW

      System information

Parameter       Value
Manufacturer's data version     DW 05/2017 Delta 1
DB storage version      1.2
Data language   en
Record was added in database    2017-05-21 17:37
Last query date         2017-05-21 17:37
Last update date        2017-05-21 17:37
Data display version    2.2

--
--FT
Winston Churchill: