To be honest I couldn't figure this guy out. He's a middle aged business owner
who is originally from Lebanon (the country) that buys and sells all sorts of
cars. He didn't appear to be a flipper. He is buying a Porsche 911 later this
week in MI and just sold a VW Thing on BAT. He spent last weekend at a big
Subaru meet at the place in PA (Hershey?) where they have the big car meets all
summer with an older Subaru that's apparently somewhat rare and worth some
dough. He was complaining about BAT because he wants to sell the Subaru and
they don't agree with the reserve he wants.  He's had Hummers, Land Rovers and
Acuras, to name a few, according to what he told me.

He's all over the place as far as cars from the way he talked.  Not sure what's
going on there.  All cash, I know that, as he sort of railed about having to
report cash transactions with his bank.

Strange.  Just glad it's over and I can start searching in earnest for a finnie.

-D