I don't know about the evap but the AC was BLOWING ICE COLD and frosting up the windows this morning so at least it is working. There were a bunch of receipts I did not look carefully at, $2900, seems like a nice solid car, clean, int/ext very nice, newish tires, everything seemed to work. Drove well, shifted right, tight steering, peppy enough. Radio was missing, he said it crapped out so he had another one to match on the way to arrive Th morning off ebay, so can pop that in. I guess you never know, but it seem

s like a decent car. The 03 ML500 was going to be close to $4k, so this saves her some $$ and I think overall it will be a better choice as far as maintenance and fuel economy, and a bit cheaper for her to insure. And I just wanted to get something to quiet her down! She's excited about it so that;s good. I'm off to pay the guy and get it in a little while, a friend who lives close by can give me a ride on her way home from work so that works out well.

--FT

On 5/23/17 3:19 PM, Donald Snook via Mercedes wrote:
Nice.  I really liked the one I had - -the one Craig (from Los Alamos) bought.
Had the evap been done?  Or was that resolved by 95?

Don Snook

-----Original Message-----
From: Floyd Thursby [mailto:buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 1:27 PM
To: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] For the girl? and it's green!

95 E320

--FT

On 5/23/17 2:21 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
What car was it again? The posting has been deleted.

On May 23, 2017 1:35 PM, "Floyd Thursby via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

     Bought it!  It's a nice car, very clean, good body, interior very
     nice, runs well, ac BLOWS ICE COLD, tires good.  Paint a little
     faded, does Marthapoos make house calls?  Saves me an 8hr road
     trip on this very stormy day to look at an ML500. This was a
     better deal all around I think.

     --R