Have any of you tried Dr. ColorChip?

http://www.drcolorchip.com/

My brother tried it and the results were practically magic.  No exaggeration.

He tried it first on a 1983 Cadillac and Dr. Colorchip sent him the paint with
the kit and it worked perfectly.  He fixed some chips on the front grill and
then fixed a fairly large area of road rash (from gravel/rocks) on the lower
rocker panel.  From 5 feet away, I couldn't see it at all.  The color was
perfect. I had to get right up on it to see that it had been touched up and
even then, it was very impressive. He takes his cars to car shows and has won
numerous awards with his cars, so they have to look good.

He also has a 1971 Pontiac Grand Prix.  He wasn't sure of the paint code so he
ended up removing an outside mirror and they were able to tell him the exact
paint code (vermillion red) and sent him the mirror back with the paint kit and
it worked perfectly too.  I may have to try it.  I am always skeptical of stuff
like this, but I saw his in person and it worked!

Don Snook