If it is leaking, that is the first priority. I cannot see throwing good
hydro/fluorocarbons after bad. Either the system is 100% functional or I
boot it off the car. 85td AC has always been prettly reliable.

Still blowing fairly cold this AM, but ambient was 58. Compressor engages
fine. Not sure it disengages, but I will have Herbert check it out while he
looks for leaks. Fan has never come on that I have heard.