Wow, $1200?  Wonder what PPG would charge for the same window.
Wish I could find a parts car coupe close to me.

~
~On Mar 3, 2006, at 3:25 PM, Luther Gulseth wrote:
~
~> The one's between the quarter windows and rear windows.  The p/o
~> tried to remove them and broke most of the plastic tabs.  They're
~> covered by MB Tex, so color isn't an issue.  Or, are they the same
~> as a sedan body?
~
~
~       Way different than sedan stuff. I had a guy offer me $1200 dollars
~for the rear window, if the defrost grid works. It does, so I'm going
~to get to it ASAP no less than a month for sure.
~
~Johnny B.
~I Mac Therefore I am
~