> On May 31, 2017 at 2:08 PM Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> I remember my grandparents' old home in Cincinnati had these really cool
> push button light switches.  Is that the same thing?

Thanks for the memory.
You just reminded me of the light switches my grandfather used when he built a
new house in 1951. I assume they were new and somewhat exotic then. By the late
1960s, they were fascinating to a kid (me) who hadn't seen them anywhere else
(and I don't recall ever seeing them in any other house).