I went back over to that house today and took a few photos for those that are
curious. There are a couple of photos I did not take. In the downstairs
bathroom they have built a closet around the hot water tank. There are old
termite trails/slight damage in the wall behind that. Also in the door frame at
the top there is more severe termite damage on that same wall. There are
centricon bait stations outside so obviously they had termites in the past but
does not appear to now. Looks to me like it needs those cable ties put under
the house or foundation replaced in sections? Most likely a job best handled by
one of those foundation repair places.

http://okiebenz.com/pics/Oldhouse/

Sent from my iPhone