I had a high mile 190Dc that was owned by Curtis Sheets.
My first 190Dc was owned by Don Beck.
I had a SDL that had been owned by Kaleb Striplin.
Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 2, 2017 at 7:30 PM
I am not sure if the Shirley connections ads any value or not but it's interesting. Car seems nice. So who all here has owned cars that used to be owned by famous people. And go! I will start. My 2nd car I owned was a 83 300D that used to be owned by George Frazier. My 4th car was a 83 380SEL that was originally owned by Al Hirt.

All the other cars, I don't remember the POs names....