I think it happened by 2010, or was that 2000? I forget....the albore speechifying gets all mixed up!

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 3, 2017 at 10:36 AM
I am hoping to be able to tie up the kayaks to the back steps and just paddle off without a lot of drama like I have to do now, taking the yaks down the road to throw them in. I could actually build a dock now on high ground while the water is still out in the marsh a bit, then when the seas rise I won't have to deal with permits and hiring someone to slog in the water to build it. I only need maybe 2ft of rise, that should happen by 2020, right, if not sooner?

Global warming climate change disruption is my friend!

--FT