Oh yeah, still have a zip drive in the Power G3 .... both the Putty and the
Blue and White G3's have Zips I think. Dude, NT 4.0 was odd, still have the
Workstation install disks around somewhere. Microsoft made some slight code
changes to the NT kernel just past 4 because they had claimed that the
Workstation and Servers had *completely* different kernels. Like, didn't
share a line of code different. There was a huge controversy because an IT
firm wrote a program that would forcibly change a single bit in
Workstation, that would boot it into Server mode. You can't do it by hand,
the OS will change it back. Microsoft flipped. It was hilarious at the time.

EdB

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 10:38 PM, Mountain Man via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Anyone remember these?
> Found these here.  Zip 100mb media - no drive.
> Anyone?
> mao

"Das beste oder nichts." - *Gottlieb Daimler*