On a semi-related note: The 32-bit EFI, 32-bit Core Duo Mac Mini (and maybe
the equivalent Macbook) will only address 3 GB of RAM, not the 4GB maximum
of 32-bit architecture. It is slightly annoying have two 2GB DIMMs in my
Mini and only getting to see 3GB of it .... *sigh* .... at least the RAM
itself was "free" out of a dead and scrapped laptop.

EdB

--
"Das beste oder nichts." - *Gottlieb Daimler*