I am curious what would be the best engine for this application? Probably
want to avoid aluminum heads. Not having to futz with adjusting valve
clearances would be a plus. An engine designed to run with a turbo is
probably a bit more heavy duty than one not.  200 amp service translates to
48Kw so 90Hp would be plenty. Any other criteria?

-Dave Walton
94S350, 99E300