Let's get a few things straight, folks:

1.) I am not in the immediate market for a replacement as the boy is getting
ready to go on a field study for three (3) months.  I have no desire to buy a
car, insure it, and then park it for 90 days. Just doesn't make good fiscal
sense. About 30 days out I'll start looking seriously, unless some jaw-dropping
deal shows up before that.

2.) No more W140s. It's going to be a diesel, probably a W210 chassis car,
maybe a W124 if I found a really nice one.  I'm not going vintage, so nothing
older than a W124.  I prefer to go newer than older for him.

-D