That's why I hired you.  We'll consider your bonus at the end of the year.

(Kleb what do you have sitting around that could be a good bonus?)

--FT

On 6/9/17 1:49 PM, Dan--- via Mercedes wrote:
I seem to be managing well on my own, thank you.  I've recently disposed of two
cars I had a total of $7700 invested in that have grossed me nearly $12000.

I think that speaks for itself.

-D

On Jun 9, 2017, at 1:45 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes