You should buy it for $2k. Flip it on BAT for 6 k. build your Heckflosse fund while you wait!

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 14, 2017 at 2:36 PM
Went to look at this car today for grins:

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/6175895598.html

Understand that this car is in one of the “Old money trendiest” neighborhoods int eh area, South Tampa. The house was easily a $1,000,000 house.

OMG. It had been parked for nine months. Trunk needed a repaint, as it had been repainted previously. OK, I could easily deal with that. Interior was scruffy.

I had been texting back and forth with the owner, as they said they had just put a new battery in the car and it wouldn’t start. Knowing what I do about the “smart keys” of that vintage I was undeterred.

So I start looking around and see that the back seat is out of the car and the battery is there, disconnected. I open the door and take a closer look. It’s in backwards.

<head slap>