Yes. But no telling what kind of shape that engine is in. It's in the pick and
pull for some reason. Can't look at the oil because they knock a hole in the
oil pan to drain out all the oil before they put them out. Besides I would not
attempt to pull a v8 out of a 210 at a pick and pull as I have not pulled one
before and no telling what I would run into. If it was a 61x or a 60x maybe.

Sent from my iPhone