Oh I could come up with a car to sell him but I do not want to sell him another
one of my cars for him to tear up. He needs a Chevy or honda or something. I
sold him this e430 on a payment plan after he wrecked his first car I gave him.
I really should not have done that. A 430 is way more car than a kid needs.
They will get up and haul some serious ass.

Sent from my iPhone