Max & Dan wrote:
> I had a rather lengthy discussion about the MBCA and its history with Pierre
> Hedary a couple of weeks ago. Based on what he described to me I don't think
> you're going to see any changes.

Probably not unlike what we see in politics today?  Old guys? -
meaningless gummers making sense to each other while the rest of the
country wants gummers to disappear.  Too bad there are soo many of the
gummers still yammering on.  Not unlike the MBCA in that it takes new
blood, just like politics needs new blood, but there is no acceptance
by the gummers for any youth.  gummers = old boomers without teeth, if
there are any boomers without teeth, nonetheless, all boomers are
gummers.
mao